Stock Image: Raven
Ready To Zoom.
The biggest Zuma brings it all into the modern era with a clean, fuel-injected four-valve engine that cranks out plenty of power. With its telescopic front fork, fat tires and rugged attitude, the Zuma 125 is designed to get you and a friend there for years to come.
• That tough off-road look isn’t just for looks: the strong steel frame; fat, aggressive tires; oiled-type air filters; beefy shocks front and rear and off-road style brush deflectors make this scooter at home on unpaved roads while delivering all the attitude you could want for the street.
• 125cc 4-stroke engine with 4 valves, a 10:1 compression ratio, ceramic-composite cylinder plating, and electronic fuel injection gives this new-generation Zuma a new level of performance.
• Fully automatic C.V. transmission and pushbutton electric starting make the Zuma super-convenient transportation. Both center and side stands, along with a locking cover on the ignition switch, make it convenient to park, too.
• There’s room for two atop this new-generation Zuma’s seat, and lots of locking storage beneath it.
• The Zuma 125 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 89 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 1.6 gallons of gas.
• Zuma’s fuel-injected, 125cc single cylinder, 4-stroke engine pumps out lots of power for its size, using an SOHC 4-valve head with 10:1 compression ratio and ceramic-composite cylinder plating.
• Pushbutton electric starting makes the Zuma 125 super-convenient for transportation.
• For reliability and easy maintenance, simple wet-sump lubrication is used. The centrifugal oil filter built into the crankshaft means there’s no messy oil filter to replace.
• Forced air cooling system helps keep engine temperatures under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
• Fully automatic, V-belt transmission with centrifugal clutch provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation with great off-the-line acceleration.
• Fuel injection provides the optimal fuel mixture for the operating condition, including temperature and altitude, and that means easy cold starts, too.
• Oiled-paper type air filter helps trap dirt before it gets to your engine, even when riding on unpaved roads. The V-belt housing has its own off-road-style wet-foam air filter for durability.
• Upswept muffler incorporates exhaust catalyst technology to reduce air pollution and meet emission regulations.
• Hefty steel-tube frame has a step-through design for easy mounting. A two-stage electrodeposition and electrostatic painting process provides a durable, corrosion-resistant finish.
• Telescopic fork features beefy outer tubes for strength, while slider shrouds help protect the 27mm inner tubes from debris.
• Swingarm has double rear shocks for riding comfort on the street and unpaved roads, too.
• Fuel tank holds 1.6 gallons for plenty of cruising range. Fuel tank emission system includes a charcoal canister to control gasoline evaporation and reduce air pollution.
• Fat 120/70-12 front and 130/70-12 rear tires have an aggressive looking block pattern for great handling on unpaved roads and on the street. Tires run on lightweight five-spoke die-cast aluminum wheels.
• 220mm hydraulic front disc and rear drum brakes combine for serious stopping power.
• Zuma provides both a centerstand and side stand for parking convenience.
• Two bright halogen headlights light the way—following current sportbike practice, the left side provides the 55W low beam while the right side is the 60W high beam.
• For extra security when parked, the main switch is equipped with a key hole lock cover.
• The underseat storage compartment’s cavernous 5.2-gallon capacity is roomy enough for a full-face helmet.
• The Zuma 125’s easy-to-read analog speedometer is flanked by a fuel gauge and indicator lights.