2018 Ski-Doo Summit® SP 850 E-TEC® 154 SHOT - Sunburst Yellow
Clearance: Save $2,850.00 now until 4/30/2019
Pro Caliber Bend
Summit® SP 850 E-TEC® 154 SHOT - Sunburst Yellow
No Freight or Setup !!!! We are a Credit Union Direct Lender offering many options for finance. All of our vehicles are safety inspected and most qualify for extended service contracts. Our professional staff is here to help you with all your buying needs. Give us a call to set up an appointment @541-647-5151 or come into our showroom for more information. You can also visit our website at www.procaliberbend.com . To get approved copy the link below. https://s17965.endeavorsecure.com/financing.htm *Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer setup, destination, reconditioning, and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices are after all dealer or customer rebates or incentives.
The agile, powerful and effortless Summit SP is built around the rider more than ever before to make even the most technical boondocking easier for riders of every ability.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine: Next generation of the most advanced direct-injection two-stroke engine technology. Designed for reliability and durability with proven 4-stroke and diesel technologies.
- Summit Ergo-Step side panels: Rear section of the panels are ergonomically shaped to support the rider’s shins on downhills. Narrow profile and shape at bottom minimizes “paneling out” in sidehilling. Bottom pan is shaped for flotation in carving and sidehilling.
- pDrive™ clutch: Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% new clutch. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and lightweight.
- tMotion™ suspension: A swiveling rear arm and split front arm allow the skid to flex laterally for more predictable carving. More rising-rate motion ratio adds capacity and comfort.
- SHOT starter: Push-button starting with almost no added weight. Uses energy stored in the lightweight ultracapacitor to turn the magneto and with E-TEC® technology, starts the engine.
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC® engine
- RAS™ 3 front suspension
- REV® Gen4 platform
- tMotion™ rear suspension with ice scratchers
- Pilot™ DS 3 skis
- Ergo-step side panels
- Adjustable narrow ski stance
- Brembo racing brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse
- Compact digital gauge
- Warm glove box with 4 L / 1 US gal of storage
- Running boards with large opening
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Stiff grab handle on handlebar
- pDrive™ clutch with clickers
- Rotax® Engine: 850 E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, electronic R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 849 cc / 51.9 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 80.4 mm / 3.2 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 36 L / 9.5 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.4 L / 3.6 qt
- Drive clutch type: pDrive™
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,800 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 19
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 6
- Drive sprocket diameter: 166 mm / 6.5 in.
- Brake system: Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Dry Weight: 203 kg / 447 lb
- Sunburst Yellow / Black
- Vehicle overall length: 3,422 mm / 134.7 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,080 to 1,110 mm / 42.5 to 43.7 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,359 mm / 53.5 in.
- Ski stance: 907 mm or 950 mm / 35.7 or 37.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,040 mm / 41 in.
- Track nominal width: 406 mm / 16 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,923 mm / 154 in.
- Track profile height: 63.5 mm / 2.5 in. PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™
- Optional track: 76.2 mm / 3.0 in. PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™
- Front suspension: RAS™ 3
- Front shock: HPG™
- Front suspension max. travel: 215 mm / 8.5 in.
- Rear suspension: tMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear shock: HPG™
- Rear suspension max. travel: 239 mm / 9.4 in.
- Frame: REV® Gen4
- Skis: Pilot™ DS 3
- Seating: Mountain
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks / Grab handle
- Riser block height: 165 mm / 6.5 in.
- Starter: SHOT
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Compact
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: Optional
- Runner: Square 3/8
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 850 E-TEC®
- 51.9 cu.³ (849 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3.2 in. (80.4 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Direct Injection with additional booster injectors
- Brake Type
- Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 3; Shock: HPG™
- Front Travel
- 8.5 in. (215 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: tMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™; Rear Shock: HPG™
- Rear Travel
- 9.4 in. (239 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ DS 3
- Ski Stance
- 35.7 or 37.4 in. (907 or 950 mm)
- Track Type
- PowderMax® Light with FlexEdge™
- Track Dimensions
- 16 in. (406 mm) W x 154 in. (3,923 mm) L x 2.5 in. (63.5 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 US gal. (36 L)
- Dry Weight
- 447 lb. (203 kg)
- Sunburst Yellow / Black
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers