2018 Yamaha Vino Classic
Pro Caliber Bend
DEEP SEA BLUE/VANILLA WHITE
We are a Credit Union Direct Lender offering many options for finance. All of our vehicles are safety inspected and most qualify for extended service contracts. Our professional staff is here to help you with all your buying needs. Give us a call to set up an appointment @541-647-5151 or come into our showroom for more information. You can also visit our website at www.procaliberbend.com . To get approved copy the link below. https://s17965.endeavorsecure.com/financing.htm *Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer setup, destination, reconditioning, and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices are after all dealer or customer rebates or incentives.
ABIDING STYLE WITH CONTEMPORARY PERFORMANCE
The Vino Classic offers the best of all worlds -- classic design with modern engineering.
- Timeless Design: Classic retro style meets modern Yamaha engineering.
- Modern Engine: Vino Classic comes with fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions
- Classic Convenience: Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
- Fit and Finish: Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
- On-Board: Storage Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
- Lightweight, Modern Engine: 49cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine with easy, dependable electric starting.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- Automatic Transmission: Fully automatic V-belt transmission provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Agile Wheels and Tires: 90/90-10 front and rear tires offer excellent traction.
- Step-through Frame: Open, step-through steel-tube frame design allows convenient mounting and dismounting.
- Compact and Comfortable: Telescopic front fork with 2.3 inches of travel delivers superb bump absorbing performance and comfort. Rear single-shock suspension with 2.1 inches of travel provides plush, all-day comfort and unbeatable ride quality.
- Reliable Braking: Front and rear drum brakes supply strong stopping power.
- Plush Saddle: Wide, thickly padded single seat is comfortable and sleek.
- Built-in Security: Rear wheel lock helps prevent theft by immobilizing the rear wheel, making it harder to move the scooter, and also covers the ignition switch to prevent tampering.
- On-Board Storage: Underseat storage compartment can hold a helmet, and the rugged rear rack is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries.
- Stylish Details: A large, single 12V 35/35-watt headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling, with classy embellishments like a standard chrome cargo rack.
- Open Floorboards: Full-size floorboard and wide, sculpted front apron provide splash and wind protection and a classic styling accent.
- Detailed Instruments: Speedometer with integrated fuel gauge lets rider easily keep track of fuel level, as well as turn signal, high-beam and low oil indicator lights.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke SOHC single; 3 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 38.0mm x 43.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel Injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: Automatic CVT
- Final Drive: V-Belt
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 2.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 2.1-in travel
- Brakes / Front: 110mm drum
- Brakes / Rear: 110mm drum
- Tires / Front: 90/90-10
- Tires / Rear: 90/90-10
- L x W x H: 65.6 in. x 24.8 in. x 39.6 in.
- Seat Height: 28.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 45.7 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 3.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 127 mpg
- Wet Weight: 179 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road conditions, how you ride and maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight. Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke SOHC single; 3 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 38.0mm x 43.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Automatic CVT
- Drive System
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 2.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- 110mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.1-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- 110mm drum
- Rear Tire
- Underseat storage for helmet, rear rack
- Curb Weight
- 179 lb.
- Seat Height
- 28.1 in.
- 45.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.2 gal.
- Deep Sea Blue / Vanilla White
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)