2018 Yamaha YXZ1000R EPS
Pro Caliber Bend
GRAPHITE W/ GREY
We are a Credit Union Direct Lender offering many options for finance. All of our vehicles are safety inspected and most qualify for extended service contracts. Our professional staff is here to help you with all your buying needs. Give us a call to set up an appointment @541-647-5151 or come into our showroom for more information. You can also visit our website at www.procaliberbend.com . To get approved copy the link below. https://s17965.endeavorsecure.com/financing.htm *Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer setup, destination, reconditioning, and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices are after all dealer or customer rebates or incentives.
Pure-Sport Podium Topper
Experience the pinnacle of Pure Sport performance with the YXZ1000R's industry-first 5-speed manual transmission and powerful 3-cylinder engine.
- Unmatched Side-by-Side Performance: The YXZ1000R is proof that Yamaha is the leader in powersports performance. Featuring a 998cc inline triple engine mated to a 5-speed sequential shift gearbox with On-Command® 4WD, massive FOX Racing® suspension front and rear, and styling the competition can’t touch, the YXZ® is in a class by itself—the only true pure sport side-by-side ever developed.
- Stunning 998cc Three-Cylinder Engine: Featuring a compact DOHC twelve-valve cylinder head, an aggressive 11.3:1 compression ratio and high-tech dry-sump lubrication, the YXZ1000R engine offers jaw-dropping power, fantastic midrange torque and a thrilling 10,500 rpm redline. Built for the pure sport side-by-side enthusiast, there’s nothing else like it.
- Industry-First 5-Speed Sequential Shift Transmission with On-Command 4WD: The YXZ1000R establishes a direct connection with driver via a sequential 5-speed manual transmission with reverse that permits rapid and smooth shifting, ideally matched to the potent three-cylinder engine. A beefy hydraulic clutch system is operated by an automotive-style foot pedal for light, consistent feel and an entirely new sports side-by-side experience. Yamaha’s proven On-Command 4WD system with full diff lock is ready to tackle challenging terrain, and the entire driveline is built to provide unmatched durability.
- Terrain Conquering FOX® Podium® RC2 Shocks: Huge piggyback FOX® 2.5 Podium® RC2 Shocks bring visual impact with unmatched performance. All four corners are fully adjustable—spring preload, rebound and both high- and low-speed compression damping—with a huge 16.2 inches of front travel and 17.0 inches at the rear, with integrated Bottom-Out technology as well as front and rear sway bars. Result: Exceptional ride quality, tuneability and handling.
- Ergonomics Built for Performance: The YXZ1000R cab features plush, high-back seats with extra lateral support and outside shoulder bolsters, and the cockpit is built to provide a balance of driving confidence with comfort. Shaped floorboards provide generous legroom while still giving a planted feel during aggressive driving, and both the driver’s seat and steering wheel are adjustable to ensure a perfect fit.
- Stunning, Industry-First Three-Cylinder Engine: Featuring a compact DOHC twelve-valve cylinder head, an aggressive 11.3:1 compression ratio and high-tech dry-sump lubrication, the YXZ1000R engine offers jaw-dropping power, fantastic midrange torque and a thrilling 10,500 rpm redline. With lightweight forged aluminum pistons and an engine counterbalancer, the motor is exceptionally smooth-running, too. Built for the pure sport side-by-side enthusiast, there’s nothing else like it.
- Industry-First 5-Speed Sequential Transmission: The YXZ1000R utilizes a sequential 5-speed manual transmission with reverse that permits rapid and smooth shifting, ideally matched to the potent three-cylinder engine. A beefy hydraulically-actuated clutch system is operated by a foot pedal for light, consistent feel—delivering power up to 20% more efficiently than most automatic CVTs. With an amazingly direct connection between throttle and the drivetrain, this transmission gives the YXZ1000R an entirely new sports side-by-side experience that is unmatched by any other machine.
- High Flow Intake System: High capacity intake system features dual air filters—one oiled foam, one viscous paper—affording maximum airflow to the engine as well as durable filtration for the dirtiest riding environments. The re-usable foam filter features tool-free access for easy servicing, too.
- Compact and Clean Exhaust System: The three-into-one high-volume exhaust system with center-mounted muffler centralizes weight distribution and is tuned to provide maximum power across the rev range.
- Yamaha’s Exclusive On-Command® 4WD: On-Command 4WD gives the driver ultimate traction, with easily selected 2WD and 4WD full diff lock modes. The YXZ1000R drivetrain incorporates Yamaha’s proven On- Command 4WD system to tackle the most challenging terrain. To deliver Yamaha’s exceptional durability, this system also incorporates an over-torque protection system that eliminates spike loads to the front drive case on hard impacts, protecting it from damage without affecting performance.
- Aggressive Style: Radical styling shows off Yamaha’s passion for powersports. And form follows function, as the front suspension design permits an extremely low hood line for excellent trail visibility.
- Terrain Conquering, Fully-Adjustable FOX Podium® RC2 Shocks: Rising defiantly through the front hood and defining the rear of the vehicle, the YXZ1000R’s FOX® 2.5 Podium® RC2 Shocks with huge piggyback reservoirs bring visual impact and unmatched performance. All four corners are fully adjustable—spring preload, rebound and both high- and low-speed compression damping—with a huge 16.2 inches of front travel and 17.0 inches at the rear for exceptional ride quality, tuneability and handling.
- Optimized Suspension Geometry: Rigid spherical-joint double A-arms suspension retains ideal castor angle and bump response throughout the entire travel range, for excellent cornering ability, light steering feel and straight line stability across the roughest terrain. Front and rear sway bars minimize body roll for flatter, more responsive cornering.
- Pure Sports Chassis: Optimized frame dimensions make the YXZ1000R the best handling sport side-by-side on the planet. In addition to the performance and durability that comes with Yamaha’s exacting standards, the YXZ1000R also includes a full-frame composite underbody skidplate protects the chassis from rocks and debris.
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS): The YXZ1000R features Yamaha’s class-leading speed-sensitive EPS, for reduced steering effort and precise handling in virtually all conditions. The EPS unit is lightweight and compact, mounted high on the new rack-and-pinion steering system, further protecting it from dirt and debris.
- Powerful All-Wheel Disc Brakes: The YXZ1000R offers precise braking control thanks to twin-piston calipers clamping down on 245mm rotors at all four wheels, for excellent braking power, feel and fade-resistance under hard use. An automotive-style parking brake lever is mounted in the cabin’s center console.
- Exclusive 27-inch Maxxis® Tires: Developed exclusively for Yamaha, the YXZ1000R mounts 27-inch Maxxis® Bighorn® 2.0 radial tires that offer extreme performance, with increased ground clearance, optimum traction, durability, comfort and steering precision. These tires are mounted to strong yet lightweight 14-inch alloy wheels.
- Ergonomics Built for Performance: The YXZ1000R cab features plush, high-back seats with extra lateral support and outside shoulder bolsters, and the cockpit provides a balance of driving confidence with comfort. Shaped floorboards provide generous legroom while still giving a planted feel during aggressive driving, and both the driver’s seat and steering wheel are adjustable to ensure a perfect fit. Improved cabin insulation keep you cooler when blasting across the hottest summer days.
- Supersport-Style Dashboard: The YXZ1000R features instruments inspired by Yamaha’s high-performance supersport motorcycles. Functions include a digital speedometer, analog tachometer and programmable shift light, with readouts for 4WD mode, gear position, fuel level, trip meters, hour meter, coolant temperature warning and a clock.
- 300-Pound Cargo Capacity: Bring what you need thanks to a composite cargo bed with a 300-pound capacity and four steel tie-down points. A sealed compartment next to the cargo bed and glove box in the cab provide additional storage, as do passenger-side cup holders and a central storage tray in the dashboard.
- Standard Suntop: The YXZ1000R comes standard with a composite suntop integrated into the ROPS structure. A pair of whip flag mounts are ready for customization options, too.
- Aggressive LED Lighting: Four super bright and long-lasting LED headlights provide brilliant forward illumination and give the YXZ1000R a sinister sense of style, with a bright LED taillight for extra visibility.
- Assembled in the USA: The YXZ1000R is proudly assembled in Newnan, GA, for world-wide distribution and is built to be Real World Tough™.
- Engine Type: 998cc liquid-cooled DOHC inline three-cylinder; 12 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 80.0mm x 66.2mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.3:1
- Fuel Delivery: Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI); three 41mm Mikuni® throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: Manual foot clutch; 5-speed sequential with reverse
- Final Drive: On-Command; 3-way locking differential; selectable 2WD and 4WD with diff lock; shaft drive
- Suspension / Front: Independent double wishbone w/anti-sway bar, fully adjustable FOX® 2.5 Podium® RC2 Shocks; 16.2-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Independent double wishbone w/anti-sway bar, fully adjustable FOX® 2.5 Podium® RC2 Shocks; 17.0-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes / Rear: Dual hydraulic disc
- Tires / Front: 27 x 9.00R-14 Maxxis® MU09
- Tires / Rear: 27 x 11.00R-14 Maxxis® MU10
- L x W x H: 122.8 in. x 64.0 in. x 72.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 90.5 in.
- Turning Radius: 236.2 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 12.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 9.0 gal.
- Wet Weight: 1510 lb.
- Bed Capacity: 300 lb.
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Fuel economy estimates are based on US EPA exhaust emission certification data obtained by Yamaha. Your actual mileage will vary depending on road conditions, how you ride and maintain your vehicle, accessories, cargo and operator/passenger weight. Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. Professional driver on closed course. Always protect the environment and wear your seat belt, helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Read the owner's manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- DOHC inline three-cylinder; 12 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 80.0mm x 66.2mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI); three 41mm Mikuni® throttle bodies
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone w/anti-sway bar, fully adjustable FOX® 2.5 Podium® RC2 Shocks
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9.00R-14 Maxxis® MU09
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone w/anti-sway bar, fully adjustable FOX® 2.5 Podium® RC2 Shocks
- Rear Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11.00R-14 Maxxis® MU10
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1510 lb.
- 90.5 in.
- Front Travel
- 16.2 in.
- Rear Travel
- 17.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.0 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb.
- Manual foot clutch; 5-speed sequential with reverse
- Drive System
- On-Command; 3-way locking differential; selectable 2WD and 4WD with diff lock; shaft drive
- Graphite w/Grey Suntop & Aluminum Wheels
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)